The purpose of ClassIBS support to vessels in operation is to ensure the safety of life, property and environment, while ensuring a maximum rate or return of vessels.
We are recognized for our in-depth technical competence, proactive solutions and an excellent service attitude. This in turn ensures both a safe operation and a minimum of costs and delays to your shipping operations.
Applications for initial classification with ClassIBS of ships or other marine structures are to be made by the owners/managers or ships operators, by submitting the following list of documentation (although non-exhaustive):
- Updated ship’s survey status including recommendations, if any.
- Updated Hull & Machinery master lists, if any
- Copies of existing class certificate
- Copies of existing statutory certificates
- Copies of ship’s registration documents issued by the flag Administration (i.e. Registry, Radio License, etc.)
- Main Class Plans (i.e. General Arrangement plan, mid ship section, etc.)
- Trim & Stability booklet
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement booklet